A.M. O'Malley Insurance
3771 Shefford Blvd
Canton, MI 48188

Non-Owner Occupied Insurance

When it comes to owning a home many people don't know that there are various kinds of insurance available to you. If you purchase a house, but either have no intention of living there and simply want to rent it out or something else then you need a non-owner occupied insurance plan.

At A.M. O'Malley Insurance we're proud to offer our clients this type of coverage when they're looking to vacate their current home for any number of reasons. If simply go with the standard homeowner's insurance plan there is a very large chance that it's only effective when you yourself are living in the home. If you're looking to rent out your home, then come in and speak with us about our different policies concerning the type of insurance you need.